Friday, August 1, 2008

wedding dress

it took me 2 weeks just to blog again, been super busy with my wedding preparation. were also still discussing where we will be having our short honeymoon. we only plan to spend $2000 so that we can go on a cruise on Oct which will be our real honeymoon. i tried my wedding gown the other night and guess what.... i need to loose a few inches, the back zipper is giving me a hard time to zip it all the way up. good thing i tried it on before the exact wedding date. at least i can still go on a diet and try to make it fit me perfectly. my sister also lent her beaded bolero /shrug which i plan to use for the wedding, it matched my wedding dress perfectly. it can hide my big arms hahaha

1 comment:

mm said...

congrats kim! best wishes to you and ur hubby enjoy the honeymoon=)